Terms And Condition
All users of A2z Webinfotech agree to abide by the A2z Webinfotech Terms of Service. A2z Webinfotech assumes no responsibility for any consequences, direct or indirect, related to the use of a2zwebinfotech.ae as a result of inaction or actions taken by you as a result of the Services or other materials offered by a2zwebinfotech.ae that you understand and you accept. to use declare a2zwebinfotech.ae at your own risk. The spirit of the Terms and Conditions is to ensure that customers use the services of A2z Webinfotech respecting the rights of other Internet users and in accordance with the requirements of A2z Webinfotech. The Terms and Conditions are not exhaustive and A2z Webinfotech reserves the right to add, delete or modify any provision of its Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice, which will be effective from the publication of the Terms and Conditions. modified at www.a2zwebinfotech.ae notification of modified terms and conditions. All complaints related to a customer's violation of the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Cancellations and returns
Our terms and conditions, validity, and prices are subject to change in accordance with TRAI rules and regulations. Sending unsolicited bulk and/or promotional messages via calls/SMS/Internet (known as "spamming") is prohibited. We only sell promotional and marketing SMS to OPT-IN subscribers. SMS are non-refundable and non-transferable.
A2zwebinfotech.ae, as part of its commitment to the email market business, is not responsible for any loss/claim/damage/consequence/whatever the incident/incident/consequence of the intended use of the services, products, or Software. Under the applicable email marketing program, a2zwebinfotech.ae function is prohibited from offering email marketing-related services and software. Our terms and conditions are subject to change based on international shipping rules and regulations. The email will be delivered to the inbox or spam folder depending on the email campaign and A2z Webinfotech email service provider is not responsible for it. We only sell marketing and promotional emails to OPT-IN subscribers; email services are non-refundable and non-transferable. Furthermore, a2zwebinfotech.ae is also not responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions, errors, etc. in the database transmitted by the use of e-mail marketing. Any information transmitted or exchanged in connection with a2zwebinfotech.ae services or products remain the sole responsibility of each party transmitting the information and a2zwebinfotech.ae will be kept separate from such party.
System and network abuse
Violations of system or network security are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil penalties. Examples of system or network security breaches include, but are not limited to: Unauthorized access to or use of any data, system, or network, including any attempt to probe, analyze, or test the vulnerability of any system or network, or failure to comply with security measures. security or authentication. without the express permission of the system or network owner; disrupt service to any user, host, or network, including, but not limited to, mail bombing, flooding, intentional attempts to overload a system, and broadcast attacks; Forging TCP-IP packet headers or any part of the header information in an email or newsgroup posting.
Viruses and other destructive activities
Use of any A2z Webinfotech service or device to create or transmit an Internet virus, worm, or Trojan horse, or to ping, flood, or mail-bomb, or participate in a denial-of-service attack is prohibited. Each Client is also prohibited from engaging in any other activity intended to disrupt or interfere with the ability of others to disrupt or interfere with the ability of others to use the A2z Webinfotech Services and Devices (or any connected network, system, service or equipment). or carry out their activities on the Internet.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy (Anti-Spam Policy)
1. We adopt a zero-tolerance attitude towards the sending of unsolicited emails, mass emails and spam. "Safe lists" and "double opt-in" are treated as spam. Any user who sends spam will have their account terminated with or without notice. Refunds will not be given.
2. Policy and sending limits: There is an hourly limit of 60 outgoing emails per domain. This limit also applies to Mailman. If you send that amount in an hour, most emails will bounce back with a non-delivery error. Many of our servers have a limit of 30 pop checks per hour per domain. If you exceed this limit, you will likely receive a bad password error message indicating that the connection is unsuccessful. Just wait an hour and it will unlock you automatically. To prevent this from happening again, disable auto-verification or at least set it to something higher, e.g., B. 10 minutes.
3. Any mailing list with more than 5,000 lists requires a dedicated or semi-dedicated hosting solution from us. Note: Splitting a large list into smaller lists to go below this limit is not allowed. There is no limit on the number of outgoing emails, but the email bounce rate must be less than 20% of the total number of lists.
4. Mailing List Rules – Every time you send a message, no matter how big your mailing list is, you need to limit it. We recommend limiting it to at least 1 email every 6 seconds. If the mailing list software you are using does not allow throttling, you will need to change it. We recommend a list of PHP, which you can find in your control panel in Fantastico Deluxe. If you don't slow down and try to send, say 60 emails, the server will try to send all 60 in 1 second, which is not possible. This will cause the server load to be very high and the entire server slow until this process is complete. Our job is to keep the server running without slowing it down. Anyone causing an increase in server load will be suspended and the process terminated. If you choose not to speed up, you will most likely be banned by a server crash. Refunds will not be given.
5. All mailing lists (bulk email packages) containing more than 900 emails can only be sent out of peak hours to avoid server overload. Off-peak hours are Saturday and Sunday all day and 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. m. to 8:00 a.m. m. EST Monday through Friday.
6. You are not allowed to post to any mailing lists you have received or purchased. This is spam because they never gave their consent for you to email them personally. No matter what you justify, it is spam and will result in account termination. Refunds will not be given.
7. Any sending of unsolicited email will result in the cancellation of the account in question. We take a zero-tolerance stance towards the sending of unsolicited email. Refunds will not be given.
8. Each mailing list MUST comply with all United States regulations.
9. Sites promoted through SPAM (Spamvertised) must not be hosted on our servers. This policy includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, email, instant messaging, or Usenet/newsgroups. None of the organizations or companies listed on the ROKSO may be hosted on our servers. Any account that causes our IP range to be blacklisted will be immediately banned and/or terminated. Refunds will not be given.
10. We reserve the right to request changes as necessary, or to disable any website, account, database or other component that does not comply with the stated policies, or to make such changes in an emergency at our sole discretion. A2z Webinfotech reserves the right to charge a cleanup fee to the owner of the account used to send unsolicited emails. This cost of cleaning fees is entirely at the discretion of A2z Webinfotech and will not be less than $50 or $50 for each hour of work spent, whichever is greater.
Use of resources (unauthorized)
1. The client (you) cannot use 20% or more of the system resources for more than 90 seconds. many activities could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
2. No account can use average system resources (CPU, RAM, MySQL) more than 2% per 24-hour cycle.
3. Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any time on the server. This includes all daemons like IRCD.
4. Run any software connected to an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) network.
5. Run any bit torrent application, tracker or client.
6. Participate in all file sharing/peer-to-peer activities.
7. Run all game servers like Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Battlefield1492, etc. (dedicated servers do not apply)
8. Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.